Monday, April 23, 2007

today, yuan ching secondary school went on news straits times headline... hahax.. din even bother to read abt it.. but my frenz told me abt it oso.. ahhax.. yea.. indeed YuanChing sec is a gangster school.. hahax.. anybody hu stays ard jurong area shld knew it alreadi.. hahax.. tt's not surprising lah.. XDD anyway, i'm still proud of my secondary school.. true indeed, like Mr. Gomez said, the sch dont have any good result nor good event to boost about.. but, Yuan Ching is indeed a caring school.. nvr i have such caring n thoughtful teachers, principles n vice principles.. well, i used to say tt.. YuanChing take in rubbish... n produce Gems out.. haahx.. true indeed.. it's proven alreadi.. ^^ (i'm not one of the Gems thou. XD ) thou as much as we hate teachers, i tink, when come to O lvls.. my teacher nvr fails to help me.. through night classes.. additional lessons.. extra papers to do.. our teacher indeed are the best.. =)

sigh.. i love my secondary school days.. = D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home